“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” - Muhammad Ali.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business services Group to recruit an Audit Senior Associate. The successful candidate will join their Non-Profit team based in central London.
This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking to specialise and grow within the sector. Your role will be challenging and varied, and you will be encouraged to take on responsibilities and offered excellent opportunities to quickly develop and progress further within the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
• You will assist in the planning, execution and completion of all areas of the audit for manager and partner review. This will include the
preparation of draft reports to senior client management and Audit Committees/Boards
• Produce work for manager and partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified
• Responsibility for management of the audit to ensure completion within the agreed budget and timescales
• Main point of contact for the client, regularly engaging with senior client staff to gain a good understanding of the organisation and
ensure efficient completion of the audit
• Team management
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA
• Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
• Knowledge and experience of Charity audits and the Non-Profits sector
• A wider interest in the Non-Profits sector
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.