Sheridan Maine are delighted to be recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator on an exclusive basis, to join a busy accounts payable department.
You will initially join the business on a temporary basis with a view to becoming a permanent member of the team.
They are looking for someone who is available at short notice, with can do attitude, great attention to detail, who is willing to learn and adapt to changing company requirements.
The role will include:
- High volume purchase ledger invoice processing
- Raising queries - internally and with suppliers
- Processing credit notes
- Matching invoices with proof of deliveries
- Dealing with supplier queries by email and over the phone
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Maintaining existing supplier details
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable, with a motivated attitude and experience working in a fast paced environment.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.