“Do it with passion or not at all.” - Rosa Nouchette Carey.
Sheridan Maine is currently working with an innovative organisation that is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join its team based in east London. This role would suit an ambitious newly qualified accountant who is looking to grow with the company and who has a strong understanding of financial accounts and processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reconciling bank accounts
• Invoicing clients monthly
• Cashing debtors for any late invoices
• Performing bi-monthly payment runs
• Ensuring that all staff expense reports are properly presented, processed, and paid
• Assisting external auditors with any tasks requiring urgent attention
• Being in complete understanding of the accounts and overall visibility of transactions, revenue, P&L, balance sheet and
• Producing the monthly Management Accounts
• Overseeing budget forecasting and cash flow management
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (ACA or similar)
• High attention to detail
• Work independently and be able to immerse oneself in the team
• Good time-management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.