Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Administrator to join a market leading client on a permanent basis.
The role will require a candidate that will be able to support the businesses administration and provide excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Accurately processing paperwork in timely manner
- Dealing with incoming/ outgoing telephone calls confidently
- Managing stock control
- Arranging effective collections and deliveries
- Accommodating customer needs in a friendly manner
- Assisting with any other duties required
- Good IT skills
- The ability to work efficiently
- Key people skills from experience in a customer service environment
- The capability to build effective working relationships
Due to the location of the business own transportation is required.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.