Sheridan Maine are partnered with a fantastic business in a beautiful location in Bristol to recruit for an Assistant Accountant to join their vibrant and busy finance team.
Responsibilities will include, but wont be limited too;
- Financial Operations procceses
- Maintaining the Sales Ledger
- Work to resolve queries for stakeholders
- Maintatin petty cash, bank transactions and credit cards
To be successful you will need;
- A strong custoemr service background
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Great Excel skills
- Have the ability to prioritise a workload effectively
In exchange you will receive a competitve salary, a free lunch and use of onsite facilities - including a gym and swimming pool, full study support aftter one years service - with encouragement to do so. You will also become a part of an experienced and friendly team willing you to succeed.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.