Senior Audit Manager – Remote Working – £70k - Permanent
About my Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced professional services company who have grown rapidly through acquisition and are now one of the top corporate service providers globally. They've created a flexible working environment with the opportunity to work remotely and have a well established audit team where you will be responsible for a portfolio of high profile international businesses.
To be an integral part of the senior management team where you will be involved in planning, budgeting and scheduling the work of a portfolio of high profile international clients.
· Responsible for a portfolio of international clients and line manage 3-4 staff including performance reviews and ongoing support
· Working with the audit team to manage external audits under UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards
· Provide technical support to the audit and wider accounting team
· Responsible for training and improving the audit team
· ACA/ACCA Qualified
· Significant audit experience in a top 20 firm
· Capable of motivating and leading a team
· Knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP an advantage
· In return my client can offer a salary of £70,000
· Remote Working
· Additional benefits