“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a globally renowned brand. This prestigious, award-winning organisation is looking to recruit a Management Accountant into its finance team based in central London.
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience, preferably within an all-round finance role and will be responsible for assisting the financial reporting and control of 4 European entities of the group.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing bank reconciliations and resolving transactional queries
• Assisting on weekly reporting on cash flow and funding requirements
• Preparing monthly payment runs for authorisation
• Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns
• Assisting with the month end financial reporting requirements
• Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliations
• Actual v budget analysis
• Assist with the completion of year end statutory requirements
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated and confident working independently
• Can apply logic to solve problems and find solutions
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.