Accounting Assistant Manager – Remote Working – £55k - £60k - 12 Month Maternity Cover
About my Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced professional services company who have grown rapidly through acquisition and are now one of the top corporate service providers globally. They've created a flexible working environment with the opportunity to work remotely and have a well established audit team where you will be responsible for a portfolio of international businesses.
The position will involve preparing year-end statutory accounts, monthly management accounts and VAT returns for international companies, predominantly within the technology sector. You will work closely with the Directors and be part of the operational finance team in the UK.
· Responsible for a portfolio of clients and ensure that all deadlines are met in a timely manner
· Manage and utilise SSC resource and prepare accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102)
· Prepare management accounts, VAT returns and more complex accounts directly for review
· Monitor recoveries and billing and undertake the billing process
· Liaise with clients and deal with adhoc queries
· ACA/ACCA Qualified
· Significant experience preparing year-end accounts
· Able to pickup new systems and strong Excel skills
· Knowledge of IFRS and USGAAP an advantage
· In return my client can offer a salary between £55,000 to £60,000
· Remote Working
· Additional benefits