An international business with offices in the Southampton area is recruiting a Commercial Finance Controller to be the finance lead for a number of its international business units, initially on a 12 months fixed term contract. The Commercial Finance Controller will play a key part in the leadership team across the Commercial & Finance functions using high levels of influence and commercial acumen to be a real driver of value.
The key deliverables of the Commercial Finance Controller are:-
- Leading the preparation and presentation of Budget and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Owning the revenue forecasting cycle, driving weekly flash and monthly and quarterly planning in association with the Markets & Sales Operations
- Preparing business cases to evaluate new propositions and proposals
- Promoting and improving the understanding of the financial impact and performance drivers on business decisions
- Being a Finance Business Partner during commercial plans and negotiations
- Providing operational leadership for logistics and distribution costs
- Recommending strategies to improve the overall P&L and leading the implementation of any agreed projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA), or hold an equivalent international business finance qualification, with a background in similar commercial finance roles with international exposure and awareness. This role will involve some international travel on a quarterly basis as required.
The company offer an excellent benefits package as well as hybrid home/office working.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.