“You can see the size of people’s dreams from their profit and loss calculations.” - S.E.Sever.
Sheridan Maine is excited to be working with an expanding business in the hospitality sector. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Management Accountant to join their growing finance team based in central London.
This role will suit a nearly/newly qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) who has multi-site experience, ideally in hospitality or retail.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Supporting the production of the monthly management accounts, including posting prepayments and accruals across
multiple P&L lines
• Preparing and posting journals
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Liaising with suppliers and key account managers
• Overseeing the reporting of retrospective discounts
• Answering any queries regarding P&Ls or day-to-day operations
• Supervising junior members of the Finance team and supporting them where required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• A good communicator with experience dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• A good team player
• Good Technical Knowledge, great eye for detail and be able to provide accurate, timely and insightful financial information
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.