Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established organisation to recruit a Temporary Credit Controller into its team. This short term contract is an office based role needed to help with a backlog of work within the Credit Team.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of credit control and will be confident leading hitting the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and chasing aged debts
- Follow company credit policies
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide reports on aged debtors and report directly into the Credit Manager
What we are looking for:
- Previous Credit Controller experience - 2+ years
- Happy to work in the office
- Excellent IT skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.