About The Client
Our client is a large, international business with ambitious growth plans and an aggressive acquisition strategy. Based in North East Somerset, they are looking for staff in to be based in the office 3 days a week with the remainder working from home and offer other exellent benefits, including an attractive bonus scheme.
About The Role
Integrating new businesses into their portfolio and looking for commercially minded accountants to join the ranks as a result, the company is searching for Commercial Accountants who are a savvy extension of the management accounting team, staying close to the business operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely reporting of monthly rebates due from manufacturers and suppliers.
- Ensuring rebates are collected in line with contract terms, being proactive in issue identification and resolution.
- Preparation of standard monthly commercial reports
- Supporting ongoing commercial reporting and systems development
- Assist with the preparation of commercial analysis required to support contract negotiations and commercial decision making
We're looking for ambitious, outgoing individuals who are comfortable challenging and questioning what's in front of them, with the following:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA or similar.) We will also consider applicants who are not yet qualified but will be qualified shortly
- Management accounts experience
- Must have sufficient commercial experience
- Thrives in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Excellent IT skills, including excel
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Effective communicator, confident dealing with internal and external business stakeholders in a calm, friendly and efficient manner whatever the circumstances
If you would like to be considered for this position, please hit APPLY now or alternatively reach out to Giles directly for more information at email@example.com