“Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an international business to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk into its team based in central London.
You will be working within a fast-paced environment and you will have experience of dealing with high volume billing on a global scale.
Responsibilities will include:
• Generating invoicing and account statements for multiple revenue streams
• Posting of daily bank receipts and card payments and liaising with AP team for bank reconciliation
• Maintaining shared AR mailbox and responding to clients in a timely manner
• Completion of new vendor forms/online portals for new clients
• Uploading invoices to client portals as required
• Working with Integrations teams on development and maintenance of list of Members who require special
arrangements for billing (POs, Hard Copy Invoices, Tax Certificates, WHT Adjustments etc.) and ensure these needs are
met in a timely manner
• Main POC for billing and payment queries for multiple revenue streams
• Close collaboration with credit control team to ensure prompt collections
• Various month-end tasks
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise effectively and manage
• Experience and knowledge of high volume
• AR queries resolution experience
• Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail
• Strong levels of customer service and solutions-oriented
• Good communication skills at all levels including key stakeholders
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.