"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” - Isaac Newton.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a well-established Hampshire based organisation to recruit a Group Reporting Finance Manager. This role is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong qualified accountant from a practice background who has proven knowledge of all aspects of financial control and previous stakeholder engagement and management experience.
This is a fantastic career opportunity within a larger organisation that operates across a range of business areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for preparation of consolidated statutory accounts
- Project management for the audit of statutory accounts and working closely with external auditors
- Responding to financial accounting queries from across the Group and supporting the business financial controllers with more technical items
- Responsible for compliance with IFRS & FRS 101 accounting policies and including impact assessments for new accounting standards
- Collation and verification of KPIs for external reporting / annual report
- Responsible for month end procedures and forecasting
- Assist with monitoring of balance sheet reconciliations across the group
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified accountant ACA
- Highly numerate with good communication skills, both verbal and written with strong report writing skills
- Excellent and proven stakeholder engagement and management skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.