Management Accountant - £35k-£40k - Radstock
An established business and a leader in their field, who are proud of what they've achieved and have built a long-standing and loyal team. They have been able to create a flexible working environment which has a real family feel, and are now looking to bring onboard a Management Accountant to support with the growth of this exciting company.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Business partnering with both internal and external stakeholders and look to improve processes where possible
- VAT returns
- P&L commentary to senior management each month
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified (Finalist and QBE considered)
- Experienced producing a full set of management accounts
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including non-finance colleagues
- Strong Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.