A large company in central Southampton offering hybrid working (2/3 days a week office/home working) and 29 days holiday a year is recruiting a Management Accountant to work as a finance business partner across a number of business areas helping budget holders to improve their financial decision making and drive value for money. The main responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:-
- Preparing and setting budgets, identifying and proposing efficiencies and value for money
- Providing financial information to support capital expenditure and new product pricing
- Producing and monitoring overheads costs and identifying areas of cost savings
- Preparing and explaining financial information to enhance business decision making, including revenue, profit margins, competitor benchmarking and trend analysis
- Undertaking forecasting, modelling and scenario planning as required
- Team management and development
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant or late stage studier (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with previous experience in a business facing financial management role, such as a Management Accountant, Financial Analyst or Finance Business Partner, with strong analytical and communication skills.
The company offer an excellent benefits package that includes a hybrid of home and office working, flexible hours, car parking and 28 days holiday a year.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.