A well known large organisation in central Southampton, offering hybrid working (2/3 days a week office/home working) and 28 days holiday a year, is recruiting a Financial Analyst to work as a finance business partner across a number of business areas helping budget holders to improve their financial decision making and drive value for money. The main responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:-
- Preparing and explaining financial information to enhance business decision making, including revenue, profit margins, competitor benchmarking and trend analysis
- Undertaking forecasting, modelling and scenario planning as required
- Providing financial information to support capital expenditure and new product pricing
- Producing and monitoring overheads costs and identifying areas of cost savings
- Preparing and setting budgets, identifying and proposing efficiencies and value for money
The successful candidate will be ideally be a qualified accountant or late stage studier (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with previous experience in a business facing financial management role, such as a Financial Analyst, Finance Business Partner or Management Accountant, with strong analytical and communication skills.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.