Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working exclusively with an established business based in the heart of Basingstoke who are looking to hire a Senior Accounts Assistant for a newly created role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will be responsible for a broad range of accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks. Duties include:
- Processing invoices, statement reconciliations and payment runs
- Handling complex invoice and supplier queries
- Monitoring aged debt on a small ledger of accounts
- Producing aged debt reports
- Contacting customers and suppliers to ensure timely payments
- Setting up new suppliers on the system and maintaining the accuracy of information
- Assisting with month end duties
This interesting and varied position requires an individual who has extensive purchase ledger experience as well being able to maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships. Prior knowledge of sales ledger procedures is also desirable.
The posiiton will be for a fixed term period of 9 months and the company offer a great benefits package including flexible working, gym discount, matched pension and more! Car parking is available onsite and the company are located near public transport links.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.