Sheridan Maine are working with a dynamic and growing company who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their finance team. Our client is looking for an individual who has experience working in Credit Control, who is able to work under pressure and manage their own ledger of accounts.
The duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that customer accounts do not exceed the credit limit
- Processing credit orders and if needed contacting the sales team or customers when needed
- Action and record any queries relating to disputed invoices
- Assisting with new customer on-boarding
- Making sure that any documentation is up to date and accurate
- Prepare the accounts for Management to review if needed
- Visit customers to ensure that the account is run smoothly
This company is seeking a Credit Controller who is committed to their work and can meet deadlines and KPI targets. Good IT Skills are vital for this role and the candidate must have experience building strong customer relationships. In return for your work the company offer a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme. There is parking on site and the company offer a fantastic range of benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.