“Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader…they set out to make a difference. It’s never about the role – always about the goal.”
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global Financial Services organisation. They are currently looking for an immediately available Finance Manager. Initially a temporary position for 3-6 months, the option is available to switch to permanent. This is a significant opportunity for a finance individual with strong financial control knowledge and team leadership experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management of 2 direct reports
- Accountable for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Document Management
- Support and develop individuals in the team
- Liaising with department leaders regarding projects and objectives
- Responsible for Accounting system administration
- Maintaining relationships with external banks and stakeholders
- Regular communication with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring deliverables are achieved within strict timescales
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Proven experience in overseeing the AP and AR process of financial control
- Proven experience in leading a finance team
- Strong Business Partnering skills
- Self-starter and capable of influencing stakeholders outside of finance
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.