Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant based in Fareham, Hampshire. Working for a small, very friendly and relaxed family run business who are passionate about what they do.
- Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week and flexible with start/finish times
- £22,000-£28,000 depending on skills and experience
- Free parking on site
As an Accounts Assistant you will be assisting the Head of Finance with a variety of accounts and administrative tasks including but not limited to the following:
Requirements:As an Accounts Assistant you will have the following:
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices
- Raising Sales Ledger invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with month end reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries by email
- Previous experience in a varied Accounts position
- Proficient user of SAGE
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
If you would like to talk to us about this Accounts Assistant role, please click apply or call Kerry Hillyard at Sheridan Maine.
You are required to be eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.