An independent client of Sheridan Maine requires an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their rapidly growing team in Oxfordshire.
You will play a key part in supporting the business by running the day to day of the purchase ledger efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Processing and reconciling supplier invoices daily
- Organising and maintaining office filing and reporting tools
- Paying close attention whilst processing staff costs and expenses
- Preparing payment runs
- Reconciling petty cash and credit cards
- Contributing to updating and maintaining a clear work process
The ideal candidate will have experience in Accounts Payable and possess the ability to work effectively individually whilst working to constricted timeframes. An AAT qualification and previous use of Quickbooks would be advantageous but is not essential.
This organisation offers a fantastic benefits package as well as opportunity to grow and progress.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.