A Senior Management Accountant is required by a large services business based near Portsmouth. Working within a finance team supporting a number of areas of the business the key deliverables of the Senior Management Accountant include:-
- Producing financial information for submission to Division and Group
- Monthly overheads reporting to budget holders
- Consolidating, reviewing and signing-off of business unit management accounts
- Reviewing and challenging submissions from the business units to ensure accurate and timely information
- Assisting with the production of monthly business review packs and reports
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience in a similar reporting role ideally gained in a large company environment.
The company operates a hybrid home/office working model and offers excellent career development opportunities across the organisation.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.