Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant for a company based in Eastleigh, Hampshire. The company is a global leader within their industry, creating innovative ideas to keep them at the forefront of what they do.
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Monday-Friday, 29 hours per week with flexible working options
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free parking on site
- Flexi Time
- Enhanced Pension
- Life Assurance
- Monetary contribution to Dental/Optical/Physio/Counselling
- Share Scheme
- Study Support
- Excellent training and career progression
As a Finance Assistant you will be part of the Finance team playing a pivotal role in carrying out the analysis of data and reporting accordingly. Your main responsibilities will include the following:
Requirements:As a Finance Assistant you will have the following:
- Generating and maintaining product costings
- Assessing and updating the monthly material costs
- Assisting with the analysis of routes and bill of materials
- Identifying, reviewing, explaining, and reporting large variances and wastage
- Supporting with finished goods product cost queries
- Assisting with the annual reviews for product costing, labour, overheads, and fixed costs
- Providing analysis and forecast reports to the Accountants
- An interest in working with numbers and Excel
- Intermediate Excel skills, specifically V Look Up, Pivot Tables, Sum IF’s
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office packages
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Confident, self-motivated with a flexible approach
If you would like to talk to us about this Finance Assistant role, please click apply or call Kerry Hillyard at Sheridan Maine.
You are required to be eligible to work full time in the UK without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.