Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a large business to recruit a temporary Credit Controller into its finance team in Melksham.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone
• Ensure the customer accounts are kept up to date
• Solving of invoice queries efficiently
• Opening accounts and setting credit limits
• Escalating accounts if need be
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Two years’ experience in Credit Control with a proven track record of debt collection
• Excellent communication skills with good telephone manner
• Excellent problem-solving skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.