A division of FTSE 250 services company with operations across the UK is recruiting a Financial Accounting Manager to be responsible for the financial accounting team ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of financial information as required. The key accountabilities of the Financial Accounting Manager include:-
- Providing a financial accounting and financial control service to the business within agreed SLAs
- Managing the financial accounting team to deliver accurate and timely financial information
- Overseeing the relationship and service received from the SSC
- Owning the external and internal audit processes
- Ensuring strong controls and processes are implemented and maintained
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with strong technical skills and demonstrable experience of team management gained within a large corporate environment in a similar Financial Accounting Manager role.
The benefits includes hybrid home/office working, car allowance and bonus as well as excellent career progression opportunities across the Group.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.