“The highest of distinctions is service to others.” – King George VI.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established Berkshire based firm to recruit a Senior Accountant into its team.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an expanding business based in the Reading area. The company is seeking a Qualified ACA, ACCA accountant with previous experience of working within a practice firm.
Your responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Completion of monthly management accounts
- Providing services to, and take responsibility for a range of clients
- Oversee the year end process
- Oversee the preparation of tax returns
- Providing technical accounting support where required
- Supervision of a team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Strong technical accounting, knowledge GAAP and IFRS
- Tax knowledge
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Previously supervised or mentored a team
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team and liaise with a range of stakeholders and the wider finance function.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.