“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” - James Humes.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an expanding global organisation in the business services industry. They are currently looking for a technically strong qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) with proven experience of managing projects and coaching staff to join their London based team as a Manager.
In this role, you will undertake and manage both ongoing client work and one-off project work,
as well as to assist with the future growth and development of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage a small team
• Introduce new clients to the firm
• Build relationships with clients
• Management accounting
• Statutory reporting
• Managing the audit process for your clients
• Technical accounting advisory
• Systems and controls advisory
• Financial modelling and valuations
• IPO advisory
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with at least 2 – 3 years post qualification experience
• Significant working experience of both UK GAAP and IFRS
• Collaboration skills and evidence of working well within a team environment
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.