“Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” Brother Roger.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing organisation that is recruiting an Accounts Clerk for its busy finance team based in Bristol.
In this 12-month fixed contract role, you will be responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate and efficient processing of all daily takings information for all sites within the European division of the group.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Receiving, reconciling and posting the daily takings information onto the system
• Following up queries with the relevant local, in-country finance co-ordinator
• Responsible for all BACS and local country banking format for payments received and dealing with unresolved bank
• Reconciling the month-end position
• Reconciling credit card statements and petty cash spend and posting onto the system
• Reconciling the till float and Petty Cash balance sheet accounts monthly and resolving any issues
• Build strong rapport with Local Finance Co-ordinator
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Studying AAT (or similar) qualification
• Proven ability to meet scheduled deadlines
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Team player
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Confident of dealing with a high-volume workload
• Effective communicator, confident dealing with multiple sites in a friendly and efficient manner
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.