“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a global tech company that is looking to recruit a Management Accountant into its team based in central London.
In this role, you will be a critical member of the company’s growth strategy and the bulk of the role is the timely preparation of the financial reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Complete month-end close for UK trading company, including assisting with drafting of UK performance commentary
• Analysis of timesheets for capitalisation of Internal development work
• Process intercompany recharges
• Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintain fixed asset register
• Prepare year-end audit pack
• Act as key subsidiary contact with auditors during both half year and full year reviews
• Assist with forecasts and budget process
• Preparation of subsidiary financial statements
• Support on group VAT return preparation
• Obtain corporate credit card reports, identify source of costs and post charges to relevant GL
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• Previous management accounts experience within in a similar role
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously with support from
senior team members
• Deadlines focused without reducing attention to detail
• Results driven mentality to problem solving
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.