Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working in partnership with a growing Basingstoke based organisation to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant. The role will work as part of a team and offers an excellent career opportunity for an individual who possesses accounts payable experience.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Assisting with all aspects of Purchase Ledger
- Communicating with suppliers and address any queries
- Undertaking supplier statement reconciliations
- Investigating any discrepancies
- Accurately processing high volumes of supplier invoices
- A range of other activities and duties
- Previous knowledge of accounts payable
- Ability to manage time effectively within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates organisation and problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent systems, excel and administration skills
This role would ideally suit an individual looking to further develop their account payable knowledge and skills.
Parking is available on-site and other benefits include pension, 25 days holiday and health-care.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.