“Surround yourself with assets not liabilities.”
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a world leader to recruit a Management Accountant into its finance team based in Bristol. The role will involve both working from home and in the office (2-3 days per week) and offers flexible working hours.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations
• Liaise and support foreign entity finance personnel
• Completion of Sales and Rep commissions
• Government requirements, including monthly/quarterly Sales Tax reporting
• Assisting with internal and external audits
• Weekly KPI reporting and Cashflow forecasting
• SOX Control testing
• Participate in the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans
• Expense Approvals
• Undertake assigned project work
• Ad hoc duties as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Sound knowledge of finance computer systems
• Qualified Accountant
• Demonstrate accounting and finance experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.