Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a well-established international organisation based in West Berkshire.
Our client is seeking a Finance Manager to work with a small team to undertake a varied range of duties for a 12 month period.
Your duties will include:
The ideal candidate will:
- The overall management of the transaction processes, Credit Control, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Production of VAT return and monthly/weekly payment runs
- Undertaking month end and bank reconciliations
- Carrying out Instrastat and EC Sales list declarations to HMRC
- Assisting in Group Reporting and Audits
- Ad hoc accounting tasks as required by the business
- Studying for an Accountancy Qualification or be a qualified by experience Finance Manager
- Previous experience with liaison with auditors
- The ability to work within a team
- Possess strong systems skills and confidence using a range of IT packages
- Being able to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Preferably knowledge of working with ERP Systems and ideally Microsoft Dynamics
This is an excellent career opportunity for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract to join an interesting organisation for an individual looking for their next long-term assignment.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.