“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established business based near Salisbury to recruit a part-qualified Management Accountant into its team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of the business performance
• Assist with the annual budget processes
• Assist on the Financial Forecast process
• Responsible for all product costing and feedback to account managers
• Daily sales and labour calculations are carried out in an accurate and timely manner
• Support for the annual audit process including attending the annual stock count/audit and subsequent reconciliations
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Good process and product knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work well within a team but can also work on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.