“Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.” C.S. Lewis.
Sheridan Maine are working in collaboration with a leading business services group who are looking to recruit a Compliance and Reporting Assistant Manager into its growing team based in the Reading area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant who will find support and career development within an organisation that recognises and rewards high performance.
In this role you will be working as part of a team providing compliance and payroll services to multinational businesses. The role requires an understanding of accounting and bookkeeping processes and an ability to converse with in-house finance teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with a portfolio of clients and managing the control of billings and cash collections
• Working with all stakeholders to build strong relationships
• Support managers with client presentations
• Assisting managers and directors to manage client assignments
• Leading implementations and project start-ups
• Acting as a major point of contact within the firm for clients
• Support and mentor the team to enable research and personal development
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Project management experience in financial/accounting field an advantage
• IFRS and or/US GAAP knowledge useful
• Other languages beneficial
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.