Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a well-established organisation based in the Camberley area who are seeking a Sales Order Processing Administrator.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the role requires someone with experience in working in a fast paced environment, and working to strict deadlines.
The key duties will include:
The ideal candidate will:
- Processing sales orders
- Ensure all customer queries are dealt with in a professional manner
- General administrative duties
- Place purchase orders with suppliers
- Have experience of using Microsoft office programmes including Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under their own initiative
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.