Sheridan Maine are working with a well-known organisation who acquire a Accounts Payable Specialist to join there team on a fixed term contract basis. The position is based in North Hampshire and offers a rare opportunity to join a well-established Finance team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will:
- Raising payments
- Processing vendor notes
- A range of accounts payable duties and maintaining the dedicated AP ledger
- Ensure that all vendor queries are answered and resolved
- Run Weekly Cash Flow reports
- Undertaking consolations
- Work closely with the wider finance team
- Assisting with project work when needed
- General admin duties
- Be able to demonstrate strong Accounts Payable experience ideally gained with a larger organisation
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work in a small team as well as on their own initiative
- Be able communicate externally and internally
This is ideally suited to a contractor who is looking for their next long term 12 month assignment. The client offers a wonderful working environment, parking and is based close to commuter routes.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.