Sheridan Maine are working with a well-known organisation who require an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The position is based in Basingstoke and offers a rare opportunity to join a well-established Finance team.
Your duties will include:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Processing invoices and payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Ensure that all vendor queries are resolved
- Monthly reporting
- Accounts Payable experience ideally gained with a larger organisation
- Competent IT skills including Excel
- Able to work in a small team as well as on their own initiative
- Be able communicate externally and internally
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.