Sheridan Maine are recruiting an experienced Payroll Administrator (working part-time, 15-20 per week) to provide a complete outsourced Payroll service to a diverse range of clients.
As a Payroll Administrator you will have proven experience running various sized payrolls, key elements of the role include:
- Calculate and process weekly and monthly payrolls for a portfolio of clients
- Calculate and process CIS monthly returns
- Notify clients of PAYE liabilities
- Submit required paperwork to HMRC adhering to deadlines
- Deal with general payroll related queries
- Auto Enrolment knowledge and experience would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
You will be a professional, self-motivated and adaptable individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will have high level of accuracy in your workloads, with strong IT skills and experience using Sage Payroll would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have good all round knowledge of payroll and current PAYE and NIC legislation, comprehensive understanding of HMRC requirements and legislation is essential and knowledge of Auto Enrolment.
Accuracy and the ability to work without supervision are essential.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.