“Thrift is of great revenue.” Marcus Tullius Cicero.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an established media company who are looking to recruit a part-time Revenue Analyst into their team on a temporary basis. The role is initially on a 3-month contract, with the possibility to extend to 6 months, for 3 to 4 days per week. The purpose of the role is to introduce a new weekly revenue reporting cycle to support the month end P&L revenue recognition.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Extract weekly report from in-house system on all costed jobs
• Check all projects with costed work have a confirmed quote to support revenue recognition
• Check projects for bookings in the prior week which have not been costed
• Produce weekly variance report on revenue (costed work) against forecast
• Produce monthly age analysis on accrued and deferred revenue
• Produce revenue analysis by service type and by genre
• Produce gross profit analysis on completed projects
The role would suit a part qualified accountant (studying towards qualification) or qualified through experience.
What else you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of reporting revenue within a WIP project billing environment
• Data analytical skills
• Experience of scheduling / project billings systems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.