Who needs a superhero when you are a Payroll Manager!
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an established organisation to recruit a Payroll Manager into their team on a 6-month fixed term contract.
The role requires a mix of both working from home and in the office, and you will oversee all aspects of the payroll and billing process to ensure team deadlines are met. You will also ensure procedures are followed and assist in implementing new ones as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure day to day management of the payroll and bill processes
• Administer self-bill/portal Clients are invoiced and processed
• Carry out a rate review process and ensure all communications and processes are updated
• Provide support with BAU and GM reporting
• Provide support and coaching to members of the team and assist in their development
• Liaise with internal departments regarding any additional queries
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience of working in similar role
• Exceptional Customer Service skills
• The ability to be proactive, to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
• A positive and engaging manner with the ability to solve problems effectively
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.