“You live most of your life inside your head, make sure it’s a nice place to be.”
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an organisation that has seen dynamic growth and has rapidly established itself as one of the UK’s top 10 of its field. They are currently recruiting a Head of Finance into their team based in central London.
The role requires you to lead and manage the Finance department. You will ned to be proactive in your approach, highly organised, and possess good time management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the continual upkeep and accuracy of financial records
• Managing the goals and performance of the outsourced Credit Control team
• Preparing the monthly Management Accounts packs for the parent companies
• Maintaining firm relationships with all customers, suppliers and parent companies
• Issuing reports and liaising with third parties on all matters financial
• Developing/Implementing any new systems/processes that can improve the running of the Finance department
• Producing well-presented, comprehensive and easy to read reports in Excel
• Analysing and manipulating data sets from a variety of systems and in different formats
• Keeping all payroll data, employee details and PAYE/NI contribution records up to date and accurate
• Presenting financial information and strategies at board level
• Managing a number of external audits each year
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Experience with accounting software
• Good communication skills
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Attention to accuracy
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.