A brand new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a renowned organisation in the North Hampshire area on a long term contract basis.
This excellent opportunity will be joining a business that offer their employees fantastic working conditions and team environment.
Responsibilities for the role include;
- Month end duties; journals, balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments and accruals
- Complex account reconciliations
- Interrogate and analyse financial data
- Perform financial audit checks
- Support the Accounts receivable function; raising credit notes, invoicing and payment allocations
- Monthly financial reporting
The successful candidate will have prior month end accounting and financial analysis experience coupled with intermediate level Excel skills. It is essential to have excellent interpersonal skills, the willingness to adapt and undertake a hands on varied role.
Car parking is available on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.