An Andover based client of Sheridan Maine requires an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you would be responsible for the following duties:
Key Skills Required:
- Accounts payable- processing invoices and preparing payment runs
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Cash allocations
- Manage petty cash and credit cards
- Preparing and posting journals
- Cash flow forecasting
- Supporting the payroll process
- Monthly reporting
- Previous relevant accounting experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
The office has on-site parking for employees and the company offer benefits including pension and healthcare.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.