Sheridan Maine have been entrusted to work with an international company based in central Basingstoke who are seeking a Management Accountant.
Working in their Group Finance team, the role will be responsible for the end to end accounting function for a number of international entities. Key tasks include;
- Oversee the accounts payable and receivable transactions
- Monitor the bank accounts and perform reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Produce monthly management accounts
- P&L analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare financial statements and statutory accounts
- Lead and support the audit process for European countries
- Provide financial analysis and business partner activities to the company
The role would suit an individual who is part qualified ACCA/ CIMA (actively studying towards their qualification) or fully qualified accountant. International accounting experience is desired, coupled with strong IT skills (ERP and Excel) and all round management accounting experience.
This rare opportunity offers a chance to work for a well established organisation which provide fantastic benefits including hybrid remote/office working, above average annual holidays, health care and free car parking onsite. The company are accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.