“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an educational organisation that has recently experienced strong growth. Due to this growth, they are currently recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Processing invoices
• Responsible for BACS payments to suppliers
• Daily Reconciliation of supplier ledgers
• Dealing with queries from suppliers
• Timely reporting for month end
• Assisting the FC with implementation of PO system
• Liaison with external auditors on creditor queries
• General admin tasks
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Demonstrable experience in an accounts payable environment
• Strong financial system experience where workflow approvals were used
• Great attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
• A good team player, flexible, able to adapt and pro-active with a positive attitude, enthusiastic and self-motivated
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.