Partner: noun - a person or organisation you are closely involved with in some way.
Sheridan Maine is looking for enthusiastic, energetic and experienced individuals to join our ever-expanding workforce. We are a fantastic recruitment company that prides itself on being unique, diverse and vibrant.
• To develop and strengthen its market share as an accountancy and finance recruiter of choice
• To continue to believe strongly in the core values of building firm, long standing and healthy relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues alike
• To be brave in our endeavours, to be bold in our aspirations and be beautiful in the work that we do
Our colleagues aren't like others – Sheridan Maine isn't like others. We believe in autonomy and trust - we don't give you a load of irrelevant targets, we give you time to learn and surround you with people that will inspire and motivate you to be better.
Role and responsibilities will include:
• Action temp pack meetings with all candidates wherever possible
• Actively promote all services offered by the business
• Build a solid database of candidates suitable for your sector
• Interview candidates face-to-face
• Always keep candidate files up to date
• Ensure all CV’s sent to clients are formatted to a high standard
• Obtain exclusivity with star candidates
• Obtain referrals and leads from candidates
• Obtain testimonials from key candidates
• Pre-interview all candidates wherever possible
We’re looking for natural, experienced communicators who are eager, driven and adaptable to work within our entrepreneurial company. If you consider yourself as a standout candidate, with a passion for people, come join us as a Resourcing Business Partner!
Sheridan Maine’s benefits:
• Annual Leave Entitlement: 20-22 days (plus bank holidays)
• Annual trips to Ibiza and Austria (all expenses paid for) other destinations have included – Paris and Centre Parks
• Competitive Bonus Scheme
• Employee discount, staff perks, reward & recognition platform
• Employee referral bonus
• Excellent career progression
• Free Company Events
• Healthcare Programme
• Monthly Top Billers (free drinks, food, various activities and more!)
• Pension Scheme
• Quarterly team get togethers
• Regular competitions with individual exclusive prizes
• Season Ticket Loan
• Share Scheme after 12 months continuous service
• Special Leave Entitlement
• The occasional dog in the office (when our MD isn’t around!)
Skills / Qualifications:
• Strong communicative, technological and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure wearing a smile
• Ability to organise through our superb CRM and prioritise on work
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.