"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a well-established Hampshire based organisation to recruit a Financial Analyst. This role is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded accountant who is in the later stages of studying towards an accountancy qualification.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare robust management information and analysis and present at monthly meetings
- Provide insightful analysis and challenge the business where necessary
- Create business cases for any retention or pricing initiatives
- Forecasting and planning
- Accurately report results of any new initiatives or strategy changes
- Improve accuracy of the retention and pricing forecasts
- Assist in enhancement of the monthly and intra month reporting of retention performance
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Financially numerate
- Experience and background in an accounting/finance role
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work independently
- An innate curiosity and desire to understand and challenge
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.