“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another.” –
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a financial services organisation to recruit a Finance Administrator into its team based in central Bristol.
In this role, you will work closely with the two Management Accountants to assist in the expense processes and payroll related benefits. These tasks need to be carried out whilst maintaining strong controls.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking all invoicing transactions in relation to Accounts Payable function
• Updating, inputting and monitoring the Purchase Order process to ensure NetSuite is up to date
• Reconciling the corporate credit cards and expenses records and updating the associated financial transactions
• Updating the contracts register and preparation of the Bank Reconciliation
• Review Expenses prior to submission for issues regarding VAT, personal tax- and tax-deductible implications (Corporation tax)
• Ensure all relevant process notes are up to date and the master schedule is always maintained
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Prior experience in a junior accounting role, ideally within an investment or financial services organisation
• Appropriate and up to date knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience of using accounting software, preferably NetSuite
• Has strong inter-personal and communication skills
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.