“A good leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a well-established Hampshire based organisation to recruit a Financial Controller into its team. This role is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong Financial Controller with team management experience who is seeking a new position within a larger organisation.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be accountable for all aspects of financial control for one of the company’s divisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team covering all areas of management, financial and technical accounting, reporting and meeting required
• Accountability for the completion of month end for the division – ensuring accuracy and integrity of month end numbers
and KPI’s, compliance with all accounting requirements and reporting process and achieving all deadlines
• Producing month end reports, analysis and insightful commentary on the results
• Manage cash flow forecasting
• Ownership of financial control and compliance
• Responsible for financial processes / controls and continuous process improvement
• Be responsible for the audit
• Accountable for systems control
• Responsible for consolidating any forecast, budget and three-year plan submissions from the business
• Responsibility for leading the Insurance audit ensuring a clean audit and all deadlines met
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience gained in similar working environment
• Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written with strong report writing skills
• Commercially minded
• Proven stakeholder engagement and management skills
• Strong ERP systems knowledge
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful